Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]

Для печати

he amount of catchin
Автор Сообщение
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср авг 22, 2018 9:34 am 
Участник
Участник

Running back Mark Ingram was a late arrival to the New Orleans Saints' offseason program and he'll be a late arrival for the regular season as well.

But he says he's not behind schedule and will hit the ground running when he finishes a four-game suspension to start the season.

Ingram Andy Dalton Jersey , who has rushed for more than 1,000 yards each of the past two seasons, is being disciplined for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancers.

Ingram skipped New Orleans' voluntary OTAs, but participated in the first day of the team's mandatory three-day minicamp Tuesday. He said his absence wasn't a holdout as he enters the final year of his contract.

"The main reason I wasn't here for OTAs is I wanted to train on my own this offseason and switch up my offseason regimen this year," Ingram said after practice.

"I felt like there were things that I wanted to work on personally that I could get done better by myself. Noting against our program.

"There were a number of things I could focus on 鈥?my speed, my explosion, keeping my weight down, taking care of my body. I feel like the stuff I was doing while I was away made me a better player. I've been here seven years. I know our offense. As you get older you know exactly what your body needs to be its best."

Ingram said he kept Saints coach Sean Payton and general manager Mickey Loomis informed of what he was doing as he worked out with his father, former NFL player Mark Ingram, in the Boca Raton, Fla., area as he has throughout his seven-year career.

"I think he's in good shape," Payton said. "It's good to see him out there."

Payton said there's nothing new on contract talks with Ingram.

"I'd love to stay in New Orleans Youth Tremaine Edmunds Jersey ," Ingram said. "That's (the Saints') decision. If they see me in the future we'll get something done. But I have one year left. Whether it happens now or later, it'll come around."

The Saints are well positioned to handle Ingram's absence with the presence of Alvin Kamara, the NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year last season. Ingram and Kamara set an NFL record by becoming the first teammates to each gain more than 1,500 yards from scrimmage in the same season.

But after Kamara, New Orleans has little experience with Trey Edmunds, Jonathan Williams, Daniel Lasco and rookie sixth-round draft choice Boston Scott.

Former Saints running back Tom Hightower worked out for the team Tuesday, and former Chiefs and Broncos running back Jamaal Charles reportedly will visit with the team Wednesday.

"It's not the end of the world," Ingram said of his absence. "I'm going to be back. Those guys need to step up and I'm sure Alvin and the rest of the guys are going to do a great job of preparing and putting themselves in position for success. I'll be rooting on my teammates real hard."

Quarterback Drew Brees said he's "stayed in constant communication" with Ingram and knows "what he's doing to get himself ready to play."

"I know he's been training hard, working hard, preparing himself for the season," Brees said. "So it's great to have him back this week. It certainly hasn't distracted me. I don't think it's distracted anybody. We're not worried about Mark or his readiness to play when it's time."

When Ingram was suspended last month, his agent issued a statement claiming that Ingram had tested positive for a substance that is permissible with an NFL exemption Connor Williams Jersey , but an arbitrator ruled against Ingram.

"I fought (the suspension) hard and I don't agree with it, but I'm going to serve my suspension and I'm going to be ready when it's time," Ingram said. "Hopefully we're 4-0 when I come back, but I'll be back and I'll be ready."

Ingram, 28, made his second Pro Bowl by running for a career-high 1,124 yards and 12 touchdowns last season. He also caught 58 passes for 416 yards.

— Two years removed from being a first-round draft pick, receiver Corey Coleman vows he’s got plenty to prove with the Buffalo Bills after falling well short of expectations in Cleveland.

That’s the message Coleman posted on his Instagram account along with a video of him showing off his new Bills No. 19 jersey. And it’s something Coleman repeated following his first practice at Bills training camp Tuesday, two days after being acquired in a trade with the Browns.

“It feels good to be wanted,” said Coleman, wearing a towel around his neck while a steady rain fell. “They have their trust in me. I really don’t want to let them down.”

The Bills are providing Coleman a fresh start after his two-year tenure in Cleveland was beset by injuries and dropped passes. As an indication of how far his stock has fallen, Buffalo gave up a 2020 seventh-round pick to acquire the 15th player selected in the 2016 draft.

“A lot of things don’t work out the way you want it to work out,” Coleman said.

“I’ve got much respect for my teammates http://www.redskinsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-derrius-guice-jersey , man, those guys in the locker room over there in Cleveland are top-notch guys. We have a great fan base in Cleveland, too,” he added. “I’m going to leave it at that.”

If only the Browns and their fans could do the same so easily.

Traded by first-year general manager John Dorsey, Coleman came to symbolize the overall dysfunction of the Browns’ previous regime, which passed on drafting current Eagles starting quarterback Carson Wentz by trading down and selecting the Baylor receiver.

Injuries limited Coleman to playing 19 games, during which he caught 56 of the 131 passes thrown in his direction for 718 yards and five touchdowns. And he will forever be remembered in Cleveland for dropping a pass late in the fourth quarter in last season’s finale at Pittsburgh that sealed the Browns’ 0-16 finish.

“Right, it’s easy to point the finger and stuff,” Coleman said. “Every week in the NFL you see receivers drop a ball, drop a pass. It matters how you respond. And that’s a big thing.”

The Bills took what GM Brandon Beane called “a low-risk” gamble in a bid to address a need at a position that lacks experienced and proven talent behind starter Kelvin Benjamin. Coleman also has the opportunity to provide the Bills’ retooled offense an element of downfield speed to keep opposing defenses from crowding the line to stop the run.

“Look, speed is dangerous,” coach Sean McDermott said. “It opens up the defense a little bit for other things. So that element is important.”

As for expectations, McDermott wants to provide Coleman time to learn the playbook and become comfortable with his new teammates and surroundings.

“Can’t wait to watch him really just blossom into the player we believe he can become Yasmany Tomas Jersey ,” McDermott said.

Coleman practiced on a limited basis Tuesday, and it’s unclear whether he’ll play in Buffalo’s preseason opener against Carolina on Thursday.

He appreciates the amount of catching up he has ahead.

“It’s difficult, you know, but we’ve got great resources here,” Coleman said. “I’m going to work my tail off to come here, do everything I need to do.”

NOTES: McDermott wasn’t prepared to announce who will start at quarterback against the Panthers. Offseason free-agent addition AJ McCarron and returning backup Nathan Peterman have split time with the starters for the first two weeks of training camp, while rookie first-round pick Josh Allen continues to mostly work with the third-string offense. … LB Trent Murphy, an offseason free-agent addition, isn’t expected to play after missing the past week with a groin injury. McDermott expects Murphy to resume practicing next week.

Re: he amount of catchin
СообщениеДобавлено: Чт сен 13, 2018 12:04 pm 
Гуру
Гуру

bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619
bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619
bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619bpk619

Re: he amount of catchin
СообщениеДобавлено: Чт сен 13, 2018 12:05 pm 
Гуру
Гуру

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.ru
neatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.ru
salestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.ru
tenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.ru
kleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.ru
landingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ru
haphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]